41600 W. Smith Enke Blvd.
Maricopa, AZ 85138
Hours of Operation
In 1953 a group of approximately 60 teachers, most of them from the Casa Grande area, and Mary C. O'Brien, former Pinal County School Superintendent, gathered to discuss ways of helping each other. They formed what was then known as Pinal County Schools Employees Federal Credit Union, and received a federal charter January 4, 1954.
The field of membership at that time was employees of Pinal County Schools and employees of the Credit Union and their immediate families. The Credit Union was open one day a week in the County School Superintendent's office until 1959, when Ruby LaMar became manager and operated the Credit Union from an addition to her home.